Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Eleven Steps Back

Last week was a rough week. I gained back 11 of the 12 pounds I lost the previous week. (Oh how I don’t want to admit that!!)

It was a busy week, so didn’t log my food. I just don’t want to accept that my calibration is off and I MUST log my food to know how much I am eating. So, it is back to the logbook.

I don’t understand why it is so hard to make this a priority in my life. I don’t have a lot of years left on this Earth and every day I fiddle fart around with my food plan is another day lost to the life I dream about living.

I hate pictures of myself. There is something about the mind’s eye that is much more forgiving than the camera lens. When I see a picture of myself, I look HUGE. So, next week, I am having a friend of mine take a picture of me and make a life-size cardboard replica of Billie as seen through the camera lens.

My cellulose twin will take up a position blocking the refrigerator door. I will post a photo on Facebook when it is in place. :)

Take Care,
Billie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Billie, don't give up. Just try and take it one day at a time. [like the song] [smile]. And don't beat yourself up if you screw up once in awhile. You're only human. Take baby steps for awhile. The cardboard likeness may help alot actually. I have heard of people doing similar things! Try not to get discouraged. Remember there are folks out here supporting you in your efforts, and praying you will succeed. Take care and have a good evening. Candi

    ReplyDelete